Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Music Camp and New Bedroom

Last week the girls attended a music camp put on by a fabulous piano teacher in Layton.  For those interested her name is Susanne Moon and she is absolutely amazing and cheap.  Anyways she put together a week long music camp and the girls had a blast.  They were very worn out by the end of each day but isn't that the point.  On the last day of the camp the kids put on a show of what they learned for the parents.  It was so cute and again amazing!
The girls posing so I can take a pic along with their cousin Ella who got to come watch the show

On another note Will thought it would be a good idea to put the girls in separate rooms so they would stop keeping each other up at night.  I asked the girls how the felt about that and Lily was all for it.   Poor Eve was not so thrilled but went along.  I offered to move Eve in the bedroom next to mine but she didn't want to move but Lily jumped at that suggestion.  So Lily got herself a new room.

This room used to be the office/craft room which has now been moved into the basement.  Good thing we have spare rooms to go around.  Lily loves her new room and wants to show it to anyone who comes knocking at our front door.  Eve on the other hand is lonely.  I just want to cry for this little girl.  Each night she says she doesn't like sleeping without Lily and she is lonely.  It just breaks my heart to leave her in that big room all by herself.  I have been leaving a dog to sleep with her on her bed at night.  Which ever dog follows me to put Eve to bed is the winner.  Still my poor baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment