Will and I hit our 8 year mark yesterday, June 9th. So glad we have made it is far. It's amazing really because we have been through some really tough times together but we have made it so far.
Will and I take turns planning the activity for our big day. This year was my year to plan which was probably a good thing since Will completely forgot. In Will's defense he was been so ridiculously busy and had very minimal sleep. Not to mention that he has been mostly in Montana for the past month. Anywho I decided I wanted to so something a little different this year. I decided that horse back riding sounded like fun. After a bit of googling I found the there are horse back rides on Antelope island for a pretty decent price. So that's what we did. It really was a lot of fun and the temperature was perfect. It helped that there was a nice breeze to keep things cool. Luckily both Will and I have had experiences with horses so it was a nice no stress ride. Perfect!
Will was riding Joe and I was riding Maverick. Apparently Maverick is a movie star. He has been in several films. After we went out to dinner which was so nice without kids. Overall I think it was a pretty successful night.
I couldn't have asked for a better friend to be married to. Will understands me better than anyone and he treats me like gold. We may have our struggles but I couldn't imagine going through life without Will. Love you Babe!

No comments:
Post a Comment