The other day I was making dinner and Eve started talking to me about her other mom. I had to stop her and ask what she meant. I had no idea she had another mom. It goes something like this:
Eve: So my other mom is really mean
Me: What is your other moms name?
Eve: Her name is loser and she is really mean
Me: Lose huh, that's an interesting name
Eve: Yeah my other moms name is Loser and she punches me in the face.
Me: (Looking at Lily who is reading a book but stopped to figure out what this is all about) Lily what is Eve talking about?
Lily: I don't know mom, Eve is just weird sometimes. (Lily had checked out of the conversation)
Eve: My other mom punches me in that face and punches Daddy in the face.
Me: Do you have two dads also?
Eve: No just the one and my other mom punches him and then he died and then she killed me and I died. But it's okay we came back to life and the other mom died.
Me: (Speechless)
Later I had Eve tell Will the story which pretty much stayed the same. We have no idea where she is getting this from. Eve comes up with all sorts of interesting stores and has a unique imagination. Will did say that he may be concerned that we will have Child Protective Services called on us though. This mean mom named Loser sounds like a violent killer.

Oh my gosh you are hilarious! Eve's other mom does sound crazy hopefully she never shows up on your doorstep! Bwahaha!
ReplyDelete